Apply now for careers with Detroit Automotive Supplier
Recruitment events running late December and early January
Detroit at Work is working with a Tier 1 automotive supplier on a major recruitment program for multiple positions, including on-the-job training.
The business is located in Southwest Detroit and is an equal opportunity employer. Positions are also background-friendly so returning citizens are strongly encouraged to find out more.
Employment opportunities include:
- CNC Operator – $12 hourly
- Set-Up Technician – $16 hourly
- Maintenance Technician – $23 hourly
Recruitment events will be taking place at Detroit at Work Career Centers in late December and early January. Full details are available by visiting the Detroit at Work Recruitment Calendar, but event dates and locations are as follows:
- Weds., Dec. 20: 8:30 a.m. at 18100 Meyers
- Weds., Dec. 20: 1:30 p.m. at 18100 Meyers
- Tues., Dec. 26: 8.30 a.m. at 9301 Michigan Avenue
- Tues., Jan. 2: 8:30 a.m. at 9301 Michigan Avenue
- Fri., Jan. 5: 8:30 a.m. at 5555 Conner
- Mon., Jan. 8: 8.30 a.m. at 18100 Meyers
All candidates should arrive in professional attire and bring the following:
- A valid (non-expired) Michigan state-issued ID, driver’s license or municipal ID
- Social Security Card
- A copy of your DD214 or letter from the VA if you are a veteran
- A copy of your layoff notice or unemployment documentation, if you are laid off
The employer hopes to complete hiring in January, so time is of the essence.
We hope to see you at one of the listed events, and good luck!