If you visit a major hiring event or a job fair in Detroit then make sure to keep an eye open for “WorkForce One,” Detroit Employment Solutions Corporation’s mobile One-Stop Service Center.
The Mobile Unit “WorkForce One” is a 40-foot, self-contained resource room on wheels equipped with workstations, internet access, AV equipment and more. Jobseekers can use WorkForce One to create and print resumes, search for work and receive information about the other services available at the One-Stop Service Centers.
Employers and Organizations can also use WorkForce One to assist with onsite recruitment efforts, job fairs, community events and trainings.
If you’re hosting an event, you can request WorkForce One to be onsite by completing the form below. Please note:
- WorkForce One is subject to availability Mondays – Friday and occasionally on Saturdays. (The calendar below lists our upcoming confirmed events)
- Events are scheduled between 2hr (min) – 6hrs (max).
- Coordinators must provide adequate parking for the 40 ft. vehicle, whether public or private.
- The vehicle must be visible near the main entrance of the event if the event is indoors.
- Once you complete the form below, you will receive a copy of the request via email.
- Within 72 business hours after submission, you will receive a phone call or email requesting additional information or to confirm our attendance.
If you would like to have a representative from Detroit Employment Solutions Corporation setup an information table or booth, please click here.