If you’re looking for your next career move, you’ll want to be at the Detroit Manufacturing Systems Job Fair on Saturday, September 16 from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
The tier 1 automotive interior supplier is hiring as many as 200 new employees in positions including Assembly worker, hi-lo driver and electrician.
Pay for these positions starts at $12.00 an hour, with access to a wide range of additional benefits including:
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days
- 401(k) with company matching
- Tuition assistance up to $5,200 a year
- Paid holidays
- Lots of opportunities to increase earnings
The job fair runs from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the DMS facility located at 12701 Southfield Road, Building H, Detroit. You’ll need to bring:
- Valid Driver’s License or State I.D.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US (such as Social Security Number)
- Your resume, and a desire to learn and grow
If you have relevant experience and a great attitude, you are strongly encouraged to apply. Fill in the form below to register, and we look forward to seeing you on Saturday, September 16 at DMS!
Registration for this event has closed.