If you visit a major hiring event or a job fair in Detroit then make sure to keep an eye open for “Work Force One,” Detroit Employment Solutions Corporation’s mobile One-Stop Service Center.
The Mobile Unit “Work Force One” is a 40-foot, self-contained resource room on wheels equipped with workstations, internet access, AV equipment and more. Jobseekers can use Work Force One to create and print resumes, search for work and receive information about the other services available at the One-Stop Service Centers.
Employers and Organizations can also use Workforce One to assist with onsite recruitment efforts, job fairs, community events and trainings.
If you’re hosting an event, you can request Work Force One to be onsite by completing the form below. Please note:
- The Unit is subject to availability.
- Events are scheduled between 2hr min – 6hr max.
- Coordinators must provide adequate parking for the 40 ft. vehicle
- The vehicle must be visible near the main entrance if the event is indoors.
- Once you complete the form you will receive a copy of the request and an email and/or phone call to schedule the event