If you’re looking for your next career move, you’ll want to be at the Detroit Manufacturing Systems Job Fair on Saturday, September 16 from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
The tier 1 automotive interior supplier is hiring as many as 200 new employees in positions including Assembly worker, hi-lo driver and electrician.
Pay for these positions starts at $12.00 an hour, with access to a wide range of additional benefits including:
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days
- 401(k) with company matching
- Tuition assistance up to $5,200 a year
- Paid holidays
- Lots of opportunities to increase earnings
The job fair runs from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the DMS facility located at 12701 Southfield Road, Building H, Detroit. You’ll need to bring:
- Valid Driver’s License or State I.D.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US (such as Social Security Number)
- Your resume, and a desire to learn and grow
If you have relevant experience and a great attitude, you are strongly encouraged to apply. Fill in the form below to register, and we look forward to seeing you on Saturday, September 16 at DMS!